If you are looking for an attractive smile because you have space in front teeth, uneven or twisted teeth then we prefer to go for cosmetic dental bonding treatment.
It involves bonding with a tooth-colored material known as Composite to the affected teeth which applied directly to the teeth to correct the misalignment, spacing and other esthetic defects.
Cosmetic dental bonding can be done for the aesthetic purpose are-
- Uneven size or shape of the teeth
- Smile with asymmetry
- Spacing between teeth
- Tooth discolorations & staining
- Chipped or broken teeth
- Exposed tooth root
If you have seen any of these imperfections in your smile, dental bonding could be an effective cosmetic dental procedure for you.
Some of our patients prefer composite bonding over porcelain veneers or crowns, this is because the procedure is done in shorter duration and less invasive. In just one visit you can get your teeth improved aesthetically at Apple Dental Clinic.
As you visit for cosmetic dental bonding procedure, we examine your teeth & go for shade selection that matches to your teeth. Dr. Vipin & team then prepare the tooth which is going to be bonded and apply a conditioning liquid followed by application of composite material directly on the surface and cured with an ultraviolet light.
How To Care Your Dental Bonding?
- Brush your bonded teeth just like your natural teeth twice a day.
- Along with brushing, flossing is also important to clean the area in between the teeth.
- Avoid the habits of chewing the hard things such nail biting, pencil chewing with the bonded teeth.
- If you notice any problem with your dental bonding you can get it corrected during your visit.
Want to know more is the cosmetic dental bonding is the right solution for you? Visit Apple Dental clinic today where our expert will suggest you right treatment options for your requirements.